BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

17 Νοε 2009

*Kellan Lutz Was Supposed To Read For Edward Cullen


But he turned it down!
Kellan Lutz revealed to Ryan Seacrest that he was supposed to audition for the role of Edward Cullen in The Twilight Saga, but he wasn't interested!
He says:
"I was doing [HBO's] Generation Kill and was sent the script in Africa. I put it off, then finally read it and by the time I got back to L.A., they said, 'OK, are you ready to audition for Edward?' I said, 'I don't want to play Edward. He's too complex, too depressing for me.'"
Only after Kellan turned down the audition was he asked to read for the part of Emmett Cullen and he agreed because Emmett is "one of those fun-loving characters" that he enjoys playing.
The hunky actor is confident in his choice when asked if he has any regrets about not auditioning for Edward saying:
"No. Fame is fame. And
Rob [Pattinson] is handling it like a champ. Everything that comes with this whole phenomenon is breathtaking. I don't think anybody could prepare you for something like this. I'm so happy with Emmett. I don't care to be famous."
R-Patz is just about the most famous male on the planet and although he's one handsome fella, he surely has the role of Edward to thank for that.